Monday, March 28, 2005

 

:-)

It's way past 6 a.m. What am i doing still awake? I'm working! When I am not working, i have the luxury of thinking. Ideally, about work.There is something uniquely satisying about being in the still of a night with a mug of tea and a dark thought in my head.
I am gonan chill out for a while..now..a glass of lemonade with 4 ice cubes would just be perfect..or i could manage with Timmy Thomas and his "dying inside to hold you"...or i have a good mind to watch you've got mail esp with two of my all time fav staring together!
There are so many things i want to do right now..
rub acrylic paint all over my palm and make imprints of both my hands!
lick a spoonful of glucose..!
quietly spend my time under a sea seduced sky!
hear the" tok tok" of those wooden windchimes!
or may be i just wanna sleep!

Comments:
Ah! Maamis..burning the midnight bulb! :p
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
yEAH .. lookslike we have "grown up" overnite.. cant believe the likes of us trying to work hard.. ok .. make that trying to work .. !!!


Hmm.. Lets see..Nuthing that good music and some good sleep cant cure dearie !!!

Oh did I forget "a nice guy" ??
 
Sumi ...i guess u need some sleep !
 
Sumi darling, dint know you had a poetess hidden inside you....I could give you some more suggestions on what you could 'do rgt now':P
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?