Wednesday, October 13, 2004

 

Thanks to someone...

yesterday was just like any other day as I toddled in to my office to "do stuff." It was also one of those days when you absolutely dont feel like doing any of those daily jobs....especially when you..oh yes, the trauma of losing something Something comforting and familiar is gone and might not be back, so things might not be the same, but there's a possibility that it might return.the little one seem to have vanished somewhere or looks like it has found a better soul to take care of it !(someone def owes me an apology)it is impossible to avoid feeling guilt altogether especially when you know you have lost. As someone once said, "Guilt is the price we pay for civilization." i just had to make sure that i dont over pay!I just cant take losing somethin that is close to my heart...i was going to call my friend and ask him if I can borrow HIS brain .I was clearly having a bad day for I fooled myself into thinking he had more than one and also the fact that i can ring him up for i have lost something!I was praying for forgiveness as i had thought of promoting it a to a higher grade just a few day back..and now its gone forever..probably the very though gave it nightmares!and thus my yesterday was spent in guilt and prayers!the only thing i kept doing was calling it in its own language..a tune that was its own and which it would understand
much better than anyone...the BLUE song..
"And I swear
If you come back
In my life
I'll be there till the end of time
And I swear
I'll keep you right
By my side'
Cause baby
You're the one I want
(Come back to me
Come back to me
Back into my life)"
I came to office today...carrying the hangovers of my previous day...and there it lies right on my sohisticated work table...gleaming with its own lost beauty...my cute,Adorable, small, portable and fashionable cell phone with its BLUE ring tone in full volume..assuring me that the world is just a call away!
THANKS to someone!

Comments:
Just six months back you did not possess it. Now you missed that possession which you possessed very recently and melancholy possesses you when you lost it. God !!! I don't understand the pain of "materialistic attachment".
Toooooo much man......Just kidding !! ;)
 
And u wanted ladoo to check this out and comment on this crap? :-?
 
First vending machine...ippo ennada na cellfone!! Enga poi mudiyapogudho!! :p
 
suds.. dont tell me I didnt warn you abt this family!!!
*searching for a word for vendee and cell phone loverS!!!*
 
Hey you are so creative and your presentation is very very beautiful like you. ;)
 
Ahha.. yenna nadakuthu inga... kudumbathukku puthu mamanar vandhacha!!!

vivitsa
 
Hey guys, don't worry only devdas are made ... she is a hard nut to crack. But someday I hope it will happen, (some) "crack" (will break) the "nut". Pls, don't read between the lines.
 
well written.
smartly presentation.
keep blogging.
 
hey suds and sang...dont worry!abs no scope for new sambandhi or mamanaar right now!looks like someone def knows me better than myself!!and i would def appreciate if pple could leave their names instead of posting anonymous comments for this so-called "hard-nut"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?