Friday, October 08, 2004

 

the new adorable yellow one...

I could do with yummy hot tea in a mug that warms my palms while I drink.For the past two days i have been trying to Recover from the loss of a loved one and though that is a bit of a strong statement to attach to an inanimate vending machine, the ethos rings true. With the departure of the beloved instant coffee,tea and hot water machine(multi purpose) in the lounge and the subsequent change from "some" snacks to "no" snacks is a serious void in my life.
I feel sleepy..i could do with a bean bag now..My computer is mortified about them though, because instead of working on him sitting on my bright red comfortable cushion chair, I would be cuddling up with my bean bag alone!!! I'm sure he'll get over it though! a pleasant instrumental music at the background should be a releif..The weather seems to be crisp and chilly.a cup of strong tea...would just complete the picture....
oh..Love at first sight, that's what it was..there he stands a bright yellow new vending machine... The prettiest version ever..I wanted to be the first one to try my hand on him..picked up my favourite mug and walked towards the new one and soft touched ..for tea..he made a gurgling sound and with all his new pride filled my mug...One sip of tea..and i realized that sleep was no longer an option. Pink elephants were spotted flying outside the office. The seductive aroma of teas and coffees just seemed to drag people to the lounge. my cabin was warm and filled with
cheerful people sipping their hot drinks at intimate little tables.
Now, there lies a pile of work deadlined for today...and i willing surrender to my computer with my cup of tea..
Life rocks!

Comments:
Hey sumi.. never knew u write so well... hmm keep bloggin!!!
 
Nice and cute like u and I liked the way it has been narrated than the content itself..keep it up.
I can learn few things from you.
 
Envy the "bright yello new vending machine" :-( ... want to why ? ... for obvious reasons guys ...
 
Certainly looks like the loss of a dear member has caused deep afflictions. Glad "chaaya" is able to help. Pardon the curiosity but do I smell an ad agency somewhere nearby? Cheeers - Vivek
 
Certainly looks like the loss of a dear member has caused deep afflictions. Glad "chaaya" is able to help. Pardon the curiosity but do I smell an ad agency somewhere nearby? Cheeers - Vivek
 
Certainly looks like the loss of a dear member has caused deep afflictions. Glad "chaaya" is able to help. Pardon the curiosity but do I smell an ad agency somewhere nearby? Cheeers - Vivek
 
Certainly looks like the loss of a dear member has caused deep afflictions. Glad "chaaya" is able to help. Pardon the curiosity but do I smell an ad agency somewhere nearby? Cheeers - Vivek
 
Yeah...the biz I proposed provides all these...and more..!! U missed out on it unfortunately coz of certain fatuous (i dunt mind saying so actually) mis-conceptions... :) - sasi.
 
hey vivek..0ops the fuzzy orange one!yeah "chaaya" did releive me!yeah you can def smell a bit of orange cat in this....well that def helped me a bit as me is suffering thro prelim blus:-(thanks!
 
Maamiyaare...neenga periya killadi..enna ezhudhuradhu eppidi ezhudhuradhu onnume theriyadhu nu polambitu...vandhu partha ippidi kalakurikinga!!

Suds
 
Ennaku engeyadhu maamanaara vending machine select panni thollaikadhinga! :p

Suds
 
hey sumi...din knw u wer an ardent lover of coffee n chai....welcome to the club!!!!!!...im sure it must be a lot better than wat we get in our NC's n EC's!!!!!keep blogging...fun to read.....aarthi
 
hey suds...n mamiyaarru irundhutu ivalavu kooda ezhuthalaina appuram nee enna disown panniduveenu oru bayathula thanga konjam try panninen..irundhaalum unga range ku ithellam kaal thoosi:-(
hey kavalai padathe..no plans for promoting the vending machine to mamanaar status!!!
 
Naaye !!!! I still didnt know ur url until ur SIL told me!!!!nadathunga nadathunga!!! anywayz... SOOO HAPPY that u ve started blogging too !!!!
Maan.. an entirely new dimension to our vettiness!!!!!
 
Ponnu onnu pethu vechirukangale...neenga adhuku ammava irukura variki...neenga oru varthai ezhudulana kooda naan ungala disown onnum pannida maaten ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?