Thursday, October 07, 2004

 

if only..

Well,its almost two months since this blog was born..and the only constructive thinking i have been doing since then is to wonder whether i would ever blog..I do used to think that a person always gives away too much of himself in his writings..but who cares..
So much time has passed.Actually not so much time has passed.Its just that so much has happened.have successfully got my leave sanctioned after a whole struggle of 2 weeks to go home for diwali and cant stop thinking about the get-to-gather that would be happening during diwali.The shrill-piched affectionate voices of my aunts,the two nephews of mine the 3 yrs old one whose an absolute darling..and the 6months old one..i fell in love with her, and the fights that we cousins would have to snuggle her while she slept. cant stop thinking baout the mother-made sensuous, decadent, and sinfully delicious diwali sweets i would be savouring.
I have fallen in love with my life..It looks complete with me and my job.This is the best phase of my life...
I am happy. Almost guiltily so.
Life would be perfect. If I could go home.

Comments:
Yaaru idhu Job nu pudhusa oru paiyyan?? ;)
 
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..Its a nice one..hope to see more interesting articals in the future..
 
Way to go sumi .... Happy to know you are happy with life and work.
 
hi sumi ,
finally got time to write a comment in between my busy schedule ...hey i didnt read ur blog so i cant say the posts were nice and all ...hee hee ...and sudhon enda ippadi kadiakare ?? and sumi do post often ..better add a tag board :-) ...me still have lots of work to finish off 2day ..already it 11.20 :-( ...god save me ...bubye !
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?